Rock The Mandarin Collar this CNY
• FOLLOW THE GOLDEN RULE Button up all the way to the top to allow the collar’s shape to become more pronounced.
• FOLLOW THE GOLDEN RULE, EXCEPT FOR CASUAL ATTIRE There is one exception to the aforementioned rule, and that is when you’re going for a more casual look.
• FOLLOW THE FINGER RULE AS WELL Make sure that the collar is properly adjusted: If you can slip two fingers snugly between the collar and your neck, then it’s perfect.
• WEAR IT UNDER A DINNER JACKET Mandarin collar shirts can work well even in the most formal of settings, but it is not a match for a proper tux.
• ADD TOO MANY ACCESSORIES The shirt should speak for itself, so go easy with your styling and limit the number of accessories you pile on top.
• KNOT A TIE As mandarin collars do not fold over, a necktie would be extremely ill-fitting. This goes even when you are wearing a mandarin collar shirt for more formal occasions.[row] [col span="6" span__sm="12"] [ux_image id="6222"] [/col] [col span="6" span__sm="12"] [ux_image id="6231"] [/col] [/row]